• No compressed air required
• Easy change of the crimping dies
• Mobile use by carrying handle
• Lower energy costs compared to compressed air devices
• Flexible application with a wide selection of crimp dies
• Positioning aids facilitate crimping the contacts
With the Electro Crimper EC 65 a variety of different contacts can be pressed. The pressing process is triggered by a foot switch. As a result, both hands are free to insert the conductor and the contact. An additional two-stage operating mode allows the contact to be fixed before the crimping process. This facilitates the processing of complex crimp contacts and avoids wrong crimps. With an additional locator, the contact is always optimally positioned. The opening stroke of the dies is adjustable in 5 stages. A die swap is easy and done in a few steps.